Conditions for the tire guarantee
1. Subject of the tire guarantee
1.1. A tire guarantee only covers the tires listed on the Tuning Lifestyle OHG's sales invoices, provided they are sold with a minimum tread depth of 4 mm and an age of less than four years from the date of manufacture (DOT number) and when the Original Räder is expressly granted a tire guarantee. The tire guarantee expressly does not refer to rims or other wheel parts, such as fastenings, suspensions, brakes, etc., but only to the pure tires.
1.2. The tire guarantee is granted free of charge.
1.3. There is no entitlement to a tire guarantee when purchasing a tire from Tuning Lifestyle OHG. The tire guarantee only arises if it is explicitly granted and granted when buying from Original Räder 24 GmbH together with the complete wheelset sold.
2. Scope of the tire guarantee
2.1. The claim holder receives the following benefits from the tire guarantee in the event of an unforeseen and caused by a puncture (this only includes tire damage due to driving over / against an object (incl. Curb), running in of a pointed object and tire blowout):
a) A repair, i.e. repair of the damaged tire is possible:
(1) If the repair is carried out by the Original Räder 24 GmbH:
Credit for the repair costs incurred to repair the damage to the tire up to max. € 100 including VAT. There is no entitlement to payment of a monetary amount, so if the repair costs less than € 100, only the repair costs are credited
(2) If the repair is not carried out by the Original Räder 24 GmbH:
Credit to the original purchase price of the damaged tire (sales invoice from Original Räder 24 GmbH) in the amount of the repair costs incurred for the repair of the damaged tire up to max. € 100 including VAT. The payment of the amount to be credited to the claim holder is dependent on the submission and sending of the repair invoice to the repair company with a receipt note by the claim holder at Original Räder 24 GmbH.
b) It is not possible to repair, i.e. repair the damaged tire:
Credit of an amount of money in the amount of the value per damaged tire shown in the table below, graded according to tread depth and age of the tire (based on its date of manufacture - DOT number), but a maximum of € 500 in total for the price of buying a new tire from Original Räder 24 GmbH:
- over 7.9 mm residual profile at the time of damage: 100% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 12 months old
- more than 7.0 mm residual profile at the time of damage: 80% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 24 months old
- over 6.0 mm residual profile at the time of damage: 60% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 36 months old
- more than 5.0 mm residual profile at the time of damage: 40% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 48 months old
- over 4.0 mm residual profile at the time of damage: 20% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 60 months old
2.2. Another prerequisite for a guarantee according to para. 2.1.b) is that if the old tire is not repairable, a new tire of the same type (same model) is only purchased and purchased from the Original Räder 24 GmbH. The according to para. In this case, the amount of money to be reimbursed will be credited to the purchase price for the new tire (s). In this case (purchase of new tires), the amount is credited and credited exclusively to the purchase price for the tire, not to any additional services ordered or calculated, such as Assembly costs, delivery costs etc. In no case is there a right to payment of the credit amount to the claimant, even if the credit amount determined according to the table above (Section 2.1.b) is higher than the purchase price for the new tire (s).
2.3. All services from the tire guarantee always relate only to the tire (s) damaged by a guarantee event, but not to tires that are not damaged, even if they are on the same axle and / or also replaced due to a different tread depth resulting from repair or replacement Need to become.
2.4. Benefits from the tire guarantee are excluded in the following cases:
- Tire damage when the vehicle is used by unauthorized drivers deliberately caused tire damage
- Tire damage due to war, war-like events, civil war, revolution, rebellion, uprising or high-level rulings, internal unrest, earthquakes, nuclear energy, nuclear radiation or radioactive substances
- Tire damage due to design, manufacturing or material defects
- Tire damage due to normal or use-related premature wear or aging or contamination
- Tire damage, insofar as a third party has to act as a supplier (manufacturer or dealer / specialist company), contractor or from a repair order
- Tire damage, which the manufacturer or the specialist company takes over as part of the guarantee or service
- Tire damage due to weather influences
- Tire damage that occurs during the time of tire installation
- Tire damage or loss due to theft
- Tire damage or loss due to vandalism
2.5. The benefits from the tire guarantee are based on 2.1 mentioned services limited.
2.6. The benefits from the tire guarantee are due when the Tuning Lifestyle OHG's findings regarding the performance requirements of the tire guarantee and the amount of benefits have been completed and the claimant has submitted and provided all the necessary evidence (in particular a proof of purchase for the tires sold with a tire guarantee) and all of them has answered necessary questions and provided information within the scope of determining the performance requirement. In this context, the claim holder is particularly obliged to notify Tuning Lifestyle OHG of any tire damage immediately, to keep the damaged tires until inspection and evaluation by Tuning Lifestyle OHG and to provide Tuning Lifestyle OHG with the damage pattern upon request for inspection and evaluation Possibility of documenting traceable, in particular by providing photographs immediately to provide any information that is necessary to determine the performance requirements of the tire guarantee, as well as to allow any investigation into the cause of the tire damage and the question of whether the damage can be repaired.
If the claimant does not meet these obligations, the guarantee will not be due. In this case, Tuning Lifestyle OHG has the option of setting the claimant a reasonable period of time to perform the outstanding actions, with the indication that the guarantee will expire if the set period expires without the claimant having fulfilled the obligations incumbent on him. If the claimant does not meet the obligations incumbent on him despite the deadline and notice within the period, the warranty benefits for the warranty case concerned expire.
3. Claimant of the tire guarantee
The contractual partner of Tuning Lifestyle OHG when purchasing the tire sold together with a tire guarantee is the holder of the tire guarantee and the sole beneficiary with regard to the services granted under the tire guarantee.
The tire guarantee and warranty claims are not transferable. The claims to the services from the tire guarantee cannot be assigned.
4. Warranty period
The tire guarantee has a term of one year, starting from the date of proof of purchase of the tire sold with a tire guarantee. An extension of the tire guarantee is excluded. The tire guarantee expires automatically after one year.